Recently there was the third major release of
introducing some good stuff, but unfortunately breaking API (just a tiny little
New version is available on Github, Hackage and Stackage.
New version has the following changes:
UnsafePathdata type. It was a synonym to
FilePathand was confusing me sometimes, so I decided to cut it off.
- Improve performance (path canonicalization now is performed 1.6x faster than before). Now that I have tests and criterion, I can measure performance.
canonicalPatherror messages. Most important - now it respects errors from
- Add tests.
- Add Travis support.
- Update documentation.
As always - suggestions and pull requests are welcome!