flyspell-correct is a package for distraction-free words correction with flyspell via selected interface. It’s available on GitHub and MELPA.
Recently, there was a major release of
flyspell-correct. Version 0.5 introduces rapid mode for fixing multiple words in one run, breaking renames and tests. Read further for the complete change list.
- Skip words that don’t need to be fixed (e.g. duplicates).
- Rename several functions (via name deprecation)
- Create a wrapper function for most of the cases, namely
- Implement a ‘rapid mode’ for
flyspell-correct-wrapper, allowing user to fix multiple words in one run (
skipaction can be used to skip current incorrect word and continue to the next one).
- Add some simple tests to cover the most important use cases.
- Fix issue when
flyspell-correct-nextdoesn’t correct word at point.
Intro post also was updated to better explain key points of
Hopefully, you’ll like the new version. If something doesn’t work for you, please let me know!